April 28, 2014

Top Five People Who Mean A Lot

1
My family, of course. No matter how annoying my brothers sometimes get, and how confusing my parents are, there's no one on this earth I believe will love me unconditionally except these people. 

2
Myself. Yes, I'm kind of selfish. But at least I don't put myself first :p

3
My close friends. Oh boy, I also have love hate relationship with them, but there's no one I could be myself more except around them. (And I know they also hate me secretly, but stick around anyway). 

4
My teachers. I don't mean school teachers, but people who have taught me precious life lessons. They could be anyone.

5
People who have given me bad experiences. Somehow, I am thankful I bumped into them in my life. Seriously, life lessons could be taken from anyone right? I hate to hate people. This way, I can always try to find the bright side of anyone, including those who have hurt me. 

No comments: