April 23, 2014

Nine Things About Myself

1
I'm a Muslimah. I dress according to the Qur'an and have been comfortably dressing this way since I was small. I feel comfortable in it before I know the law.

2
I'm the only daughter and the eldest child in my family. I'm also very thankful for this because I don't really have any reason to spoil myself. I was born the first, means I hold the biggest responsibility. This way, I don't want to waste my life doing things that do not contribute much to my improvement. 

3
I'm kind of adrenaline junkie. I love adventure and new experience. I crave for them every single day. I can't live monotonously. It kills me.

4
I read a lot. It's one of the best feeling in the world every time I finish the last page of a book. I mostly read fiction, but I prefer to spend my money on non-fiction. I own a Kindle and many good novels are available online for free. Though I wouldn't mind at all to spend some bucks on my favorite novels. 

5
I can't be too close to people. I love having friends, some are close, mostly are just friends I once or two times had a laugh with. I prefer to be independent and not related to anyone when it comes to social emotion. 

6
I'm a confused human being. My psychology test result showed I have four characteristics, all of them. Sanguine, choleric, phlegmatic, and melancholic. Each contributes to around a quarter. Choleric contributes the most, but it's still close to a quarter. I decided it's a good thing: I'm flexible. But maybe I need to take another test.

7
I love working, but I know that one day when I have a child, I will prefer to give 100% of my time to them until they turn 3. When I am old, I want to look back and smile because I know I've done my best and my children are healthy, happy and independent grown ups. 

8
That also tells me about my family. Since I'm the only daughter, I'll be the one who will take care of my parents when they are old. Which will happen very soon. I hope I have the strength and sources to make them happy. 

9
Now that I talked about family, I feel my eyes blurry. I miss my parents. I live 10-hour drive away from them. The best days of my life are spent with them and my crazy brothers. Oh, I love them so much...

No comments: