April 25, 2014

Eight Ways to Win My Heart

This one is pretty general, not specifically in a romantic way.

1
Set me free. 

If there is one condition that could break me apart and make me want to stay away from people, it must be being a control freak. I hate trying to control other people’s lives, and I really appreciate people who could hang out with me without trying to navigate my decisions. 

2
Be open-minded. 

Now I know that where I currently live, being open-minded could make someone appear 'liberal' which is perceived negatively as a kind of way out, like you're not 'strong' enough to obey the cultural rules. But being open-minded requires wisdom and knowledge. Many times you have to be selfless enough, and I can guarantee that it takes a lot of effort. 

3
Have a smart sense of humor and easy to laugh. I love giggling. It makes me feel young. Also, I make the lamest jokes in the world. 

4
Never mind little things too much. People who are worrying too much about teeny tiny little things, I just can't be around them for a long time. Sure it's the details that are important, but it's not a good reason to whine about them. 

5
You must love getting to know new stuff and gaining new experiences. It's related to being open-minded but I specify this as being a fun partner for discussing things around. There's something so special about someone who is observant and could find little things that most people usually overlook.

6
Be silent if you don't have anything nice to say or at least worth saying (in terms of encouragement or good critics) 

7
I love being outdoor. I love being sweaty. I love sleeping under the stars and camping. If you love the same, we surely can be best friends. 

8
Don't send me flowers. I would prefer you taking me to a place with an amazing view and eat strawberries there. (I don't see how these are related but they sound fun)

No comments: