February 09, 2014

quality time with brothers

There are times when you hate your siblings to death, but there are more times when their laughter and good times could make you forget your problems. Yesterday, the later happened. It was not a big day and all, we just went swimming. We never really went anywhere together for the last three months, and yesterday was perfect. 

Originally, I wanted to take them to Puncak Anai. Pools with spectacular view of hills. But turned out there were groups of high school students and there’s nothing that bothers me more than a bunch of teenage kids who don’t seem to know how to speak with normal voice. So, we went to Tirta Alam. Though my biggest young brother has been there three times, I had a secret pool I believed he hasn’t found out. Tirta Alam, though it was more crowded, has way more pools than Puncak Anai. So, it wasn’t that hard to find a spot. 

These two cannot swim... Look at those face. Even to be near water made them afraid -_-
Probably because both of them were born in a city. Though I'm not that good of a swimmer, and my oldest young bro is the best swimmer among all, you can guess we both were born in a little village. Spending our childhood near the woods and rivers. 

My first bro
Now, I told you I'm not a good swimmer. Don't laugh :-p

I still can't figure our how to open my eyes in the water. Yesterday I forgot to bring my swim googles.
First and second bro. Look at him, just standing there freezing :D
Yesterday went very well. On the way back, they ask me to take them to Merapi mountain. Now, for mountain thingy, I'm the one who has most experience. Insyallah by the end of this month, we're up to top of Merapi. 

The highlight of my yesterday

No comments: