January 11, 2014

2013 Favorite Moments

2013 has left some simple yet incredible memories. I have been the kind of person who falls in love with simple things in life. These are some simple things this year which deserve my hamdalah :)

Wasting my evening at Dynamic English Course
Reading The Hunger Games trilogy
Obsessing over Peeta Mellark
Going uphill with my old bike and it stopped working
Coffeeshop... This one has the best coffee in town
Kak Elang's hot coco
Holiday with these crazy people
Morning run with the horses
The spectacular moonlight
Danau Dua Wajah with the same crazy folks
Coming home to see lil' bro studying with flashlight (the light was off)
Spending my Idul Adha holiday at Singgalang Mountain
Watching them dancing live
Want to release your stress? Capture children jumping and laughing :)

No comments: