February 17, 2014

On night out


I spent my six years of junior and senior high as a dormitory student. That taught me a lot of things for sure, but one of them was to stay awake until dawn. Then… Spending 5 years away from home taught me more than that, which is to spend the night on the road, going anywhere the road takes me. It was good time… Until my body got tired, and now I can’t live with that cycle for more than 2 days. 

What I love about night time is the life it brings despite of the absence of the sun. Don’t get me wrong… I don’t party or drink, or even go to that kind of places. I just love being outside in the night… Seeing people… The city lights… The vibrant colors… I miss it once in a while. Now that I live in a small city, which makes me feel so blessed with all the greens around me, going out at night is not that ‘fun’ anymore. It has different kind of fun, and I love it more. Nights in here are freezing cold, but it’s perfect just with a glass of hot coffee. Or basically with nothing. You just need to stare into the perfect night sky... And let it take you anywhere. 

No comments: