February 04, 2014

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games #3)


Some stories are meant to live forever. I think The Hunger Games is one of them.

I told you I hate spoilers, so I won't give you any. But I want you to grow your curiosity as high as possible. I laughed sometimes in the first and second book, but this third is killing me with worries and tears. Oh, the 'tears' part. I couldn't stop crying until my head began to hurt me. I couldn't stop it...

One of those moments when you realize a little part of your heart is left in the story, creating a complicated feelings of happiness, sadness, worries, longing (a bad one), and relief that you find a damn good end. 

Honestly, I'm speechless. If Suzanne Collins plans to write one more sequel for Katniss's and Peeta's future, I'd be the happiest person alive. Could you please tell her?

No comments: