May 01, 2014

One Confession

I don't want to grow old not knowing where I stand and where I go


I don't want to spend my life after 25 not knowing where I will go in my life. I'm not talking about places. I'm talking about my whole life: faith, family, career, and everything that surrounds them. 

And I know it's not an actual confession, because come on, everyone wants the same, right? So, this last blog challenge is more about one self-reminder. Sometimes I get so tied up in the feeling of 'I'm still young' at the wrong place, that I forget everything I do has its own consequence that I might not be ready yet to bear. 

Truth to be told, I get the feeling people will lose their way several times in their life. You'll lose your way, and find it again, and repeat until you're old and left with regrets about the things you should have done in your life.

But I think the most important feeling everyone wish to have is to feel like they completely belong. In somewhere and with someone. 

No comments: