November 05, 2014

3D 4N at Mercure Nusa Dua Hotel


I had the privilege to spend 3 days and 4 nights staying at four-star Mercure Nusa Dua Hotel for UNAOC event at Bali. It is located on Jl. Nusa Dua Selatan, Lot SW 03, Kuta Selatan, 80363 Nusa Dua, Indonesia. 

How to get there? 
Because I went there for an official event, I was picked up by the hotel bus. But based on my experience travelling in Bali, the most convenient transportation is taxi, or car/bike rent. Other options are highly not recommended. 

Courtesy of Nusa Dua Hotel
View form my room porch
The room?
I stayed in Superior Double room. It was lovely, looks and feels like usual 4-star hotel room but I do really appreciate the cleaning service and the friendly hotel staff. It makes staying there more convenient. Though, I do wish they (and other hotels our there) provide unlimited free water in the room. I mean, one free bottle for one night stay? Come on, you could do better than that :)

Courtesy of Nusa Dua Hotel

Courtesy of Nusa Dua Hotel

The breakfast?
Oh my favorite part. They provide a wide range of breakfast that I wished my stomach could have more space for me to try all out. (Sorry for my weirdness). I tried every menu except the ones that contain haram meat, and any meat (I basically don't eat meat). My favorite is brown bread and butter (the bread was so soft and full of wheat), baked potatoes, fried noodle, brownies, cupcakes, cupcakes with fruity top, salad, and orange juice. The dining area is super comfy I wouldn't mind sitting there all day long just to stare at people. Hahaha...! Nah, of course I'm joking about the last part. 

Courtesy of Nusa Dua Hotel


The lobby?
Spending time at the lobby is quite entertaining. You could read newspapers/magazines, browsing the internet on the lobby's computers, the couches were comfy, and they have minibar. 

What I like the most?
Any hotel can provide luxury, but not many could offer genuine smile and friendliness.

No comments: